Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scared Shitless!


Dave and I enjoy scaring our family members in the house. It's just plain fun and HILARIOUS!!

Our targets? Usually my mom, sister and father.

Nothing complicated- just jumping out of the dark and scaring the bejesus out of them, you know, the usual.

So today I saw my dad, lying down on the bed watching T.V. and falling asleep.

I saw this as my chance- I went up to his face and blew in it- nothing happened. I blew in it again and.. BAM! He screamed like a old woman and almost fell off the bed!

I was cracking the fuck up!!! I then asked him if he was okay "You're not gonna die or anything, are you?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes.

Then later on in the day- same thing. He was falling asleep yet again (he LOVES sleeping) while watching T.V. ( not very thrilling shows on T.V. I guess) so I debated in my head- should I? Shouldn't I?

I decided I MUST do this! So again, blew in his face the first time, nothing. The second time- BAM! He screamed again- Then yelled at me "STOP IT! You're killing me!!"

Probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard him say!

It's been a pretty slow day- but scaring him, TWICE- I must be MAGICAL!;)


No comments:

Post a Comment