Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I think I'm a good luck charm...

for everyone else that is- for me- not so much at all.
All these bad things keep happening to us- I'm so frustrated and depressed.
My babies and I keep getting sick- and our court case is coming up this month. And even though we have such a great case against them, I know they play dirty and lie- so I have no clue what to expect.
I'm just tired of it all, ya know? Having to fight for everything!
Nothing comes easily- I'm just breaking down at this point.
I see all these great things happening to those around me, and for that I'm very thankful and grateful, I just wonder when it's our turn- for something great to happen.
For us to have the money to get out of this shit hole, and move into a beautiful new home.
For my family and I to stop getting sick every month.
I'm crying all morning- and I can't stand it.
You all know how much I don't like to cry.
But I feel like I can't stop. I'm supposed to be strong for my family- but I don't feel very strong right now.
I know feeling this way isn't going to help anything- and I'm trying to fight it as best I can.

Thanks for listening- sorry to be a downer.

1 comment:

  1. Baby it's not a downer...it's how u feel and I think those dreams of yours are a representation of all your frustration.

    How you keep trying to fix things, help your babies, but something always keeps happening and it's beginning to feel futile. Even when you know what's gonna happen, and you do everything you can, you realize you can't control the outcome.

    But the good thing is that your working out all your fears and frustrations in your dreams, which means your getting a handle on things.

    I know you've heard this already, but stay strong hun. Good things will come....:-)

    ReplyDelete