Monday, August 23, 2010

Last night

I was soooooo super sick. I've been ill for almost two weeks- my stomach is dying inside. I don't know why- I'm guessing Violet had a virus from school she so generously shared with me.

But it's taking forever to me to get better.
Have you ever been so ill- you prayed to God to make you feel better?
Well that was me all night- praying and sobbing in pain.
I finally passed the fuck out-sometime in the morning.
When I woke up I went straight into a hot bath- my whole body hurt.
I feel like I've been beat up so badly.
I did have a nightmare about big huge bugs in the middle of the night- that usually means money is coming. The thought of that perks me up a little bit.


On another note- Levi has three new teeth on the top row!!! YAY! He finally has some teeth!!!
Levi's a little out of it this morning and Violet's a zombie. I think last night wasn't a good night for any of us.


I'm still praying to God to make me feel better.


Wish me luck!

* this is the pain meter they use in hospitals- I hurt worst!

Kisses Bitches!

1 comment:

  1. That chart was part of the papers I filled out when I went to see my doc. Almost made me piss myself laughing.
    I'm sorry you hurt sweetie, but bugs mean money?
    I had a bug dream a few nights ago that made me hurt the next morning from fighting in the dream...I hope that means money coming cause I could use some...lol

    ReplyDelete