Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny story of the day.

Violet was having speech therapy today in her booster seat- so she'd pay attention for more than two minutes. It was towards the end of the session, Levi had just woken up from a nap and I had him in my arms. He was sucking on his pacifier. Violet wanted it and started to cry. I don't let her have pacifiers during school or her sessions ( most of the time). The therapist starts to explain why pacifiers are so bad for children and how it doesn't help them develop the muscles in the mouth that help them speak. At that exact moment Levi heard this- he SPIT OUT his pacifier- and stared at her, shocked! He didn't want it back. At least for the time being.
I CRACKED UP!!! It was so funny- and just like Levi to understand completely.
Just thought I'd share that story.

Enjoy a laugh- or a few!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment