Sunday, January 17, 2010

To Those I Embarrass By Being Me...

They are those of you- I'm not going to mention names- because that would be below me- that are embarrassed by my honesty.
My honesty about being poor.
Let this be known- I'm not embarrassed by my situation.
I don't LIKE my situation but I work day and night trying to get out of this situation.
I have never cared about people's opinions of me- if I did that I wouldn't be me.
I don't care if you are embarrassed that your friends know I'm poor, or anything like that.
I'm also not embarrassed I'm bipolar- or anything else I talk about on my blog-
I'm an open book. I always have been.
I plan on writing a book eventually- about my life. About growing up Bipolar.
The things I talk about I feel EVERYONE should be open and honest about.
Maybe then people would stop being embarrassed and insecure- knowing others are going through the exact same thing.
They are SO many people right now out of jobs, with no income and no way to pay their rent or bills.
I'm not alone in this situation. Therefore I'm not embarrassed AT ALL.
My blog is NOT private because I want others to know they are not alone and to know there is support out there for them.
My people feel my blog should be private because I am talking about "private" matters- well to those people I say- nicely - your ISSUES are not mine.

1 comment: