Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"PIMP DOWN! PIMP DOWN!!!!"

This morning Sucks ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla woke me up this morning- to get Violet ready to go to the doctor. I shook Dave awake- so he could get ready as well.

Dave right away replied with "I just got Lee to sleep." Meaning Dave wasn't going.

ARGH!

I was upset!

But Kayla and my father came with me instead.
I took my thyroid meds- which meant I couldn't eat until I got back from the doctor.

On the way there we took the subway.
My sister and I have going down the stairs with Violet, down pat.
I grab the back- she grabs the front of the stroller.
My dad really wanted to help- so I let him grab the front of the stroller- but he did it with one hand- and not in the middle, so the stroller was lopsided and he was going down the stairs too fast!

So I was trying to keep the stroller upright and steady...and then I missed a step.
I made sure Violet didn't topple over or anything- but my knee hit the metal stair HARD!
FUCKING OUCH!

Kayla's first thought when she saw me go down was- "PIMP DOWN! PIMP DOWN!"
Did I mention I love the shit out of my sister- she's so fucking awesome!

A random guy ran up to me asking me if I was okay. I wasn't-and I was really embarrassed.
I just told the guy "Thank you so much. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

My dad felt so guilty. I didn't want him to feel bad- because I know he didn't mean for me to get hurt. When we arrived at our stop, I felt nauseous from the pain- and thought I was going to throw up on myself. How embarrassing would that have been?!
But I held it together.

We got to the doctors office, Violet was hitting me and kicking me in my bad knee, in the waiting room. And people were looking at her and I- like she was a brat or something- I didn't feel like explaining she was autistic at the time.

When we walked into the doctor's office- he asked me if I was having a good day-
to which I replied "Horrible- I want to go kill myself".
I think he understood- after all he knows my family very well.

He examined her, and she ended up getting two shots. My poor baby girl.

And he went over my chart as well.
He upped one of my meds- and lowered another. Surprise!- my thyroid is ALL over the fucking place.
We went to Fairway on the way back- I still couldn't eat anything yet because the doctor wanted me to take yet another thyroid pill when I got home.
Fairway was complete madness!
Everyone there was being a total fuckface. For some reason every old woman had a vendetta against every mother there!


And right now- it's only 11:15 A.M!!! FUCK ME! This day sucks ass!
I'm so depressed right now.
Kisses Bitches!
*photo found on google images

No comments:

Post a Comment