Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pain Management...

I've been feeling deathly ill for over two weeks.
Horrible horrible stomach pain. It's crippling me.
I've had this problem since I was a child. I've spent my life in and out of emergency rooms and still no doctor has an answer.
I was reading my horoscope today- www.astrologyzone.com ( I highly recommend it- she's almost always right!)
Here's an excerpt from my horoscope for this month:

"During the last week of December you may be working very hard, so protect your health. You may have stomach problems because the lunar eclipse is in Cancer, the sign that rules the tummy. If you feel fluttery, eat gentle foods that are easy on your system and enlist medical help if you feel it is necessary.
This eclipse may bring a health matter out in the open so you can attend to it and soon be on your way. The sooner you take care of it, the faster you'll feel yourself again."

Isn't that nuts!!! Right on the mark.
Let's hope I do get an answer because I'm already eating as bland as can be- and gluten free.

Wish me luck! Why can't there be a doctor like House around here?!!!
Even in the midst of problems- I'm still trying to be positive and know that I'll get my answers soon enough. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment