Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!!!


Hey everyone- sorry I fell off the planet for a week,
Turns out my whole family and I had strep throat.
Violet is still fighting it, as is Levi.
But Violet did eat for the first time in about 5 or 6 days!
Yeah- my daughter is EXTREME!

It was a very calm and quiet New Years Eve.
The kids fell asleep early and Kayla and I were having a hard time keeping ourselves awake!
We'd been so ill this whole week, that sleep is worth it's weight in gold right now to us.
Dave had to go to the bathroom, close to the time of the New Years Ball dropping in Times Square (on t.v.)

He got out- JUST in time!!
With only 1 SECOND to spare!!!
Yeah- That's marriage for you-

He rushed out of the bathroom, because he told me- if he spent new years eve in the bathroom, I'd never ever let him live it down!

Hahahahahaha!!!
He's so right!

When he got out of the bathroom, I told him he was too late! Just to fuck with him!!!

And that's marriage in a nutshell, truly.

Kisses Bitches...oh yea And have a Fuck AWESOME New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment