Friday, February 4, 2011

Sucky fucking day yesterday!


No- no sucky- fucky.
That would have been great!
This was the exact opposite.

Yesterday I had a "team meeting" at Levi's school.
Where, apparently, none of them even knew my son.
And the whole 9 minute meeting (supposed to be an hour long), I was attacked the entire time- by idiots!
Basically, treating me like I do nothing all day long, and don't take care of my son.
I FUCK YOU NOT!
Insane, right?!
They were snotty and rude to me.
You all know, I LIVE at the doctor's office- because both my kids and I are always ill.
They were asking me why Levi didn't have the "barium swallow" test. Because he chokes on liquids and certain solid foods.
I've explained to them a million- and two- times. I NEED a referral for that, and I haven't been able to FIND a doctor- that's not a complete idiot- while living in Brooklyn.
They think, I'm being "lazy".
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
I was restraining myself from jumping across the table and ripping all their fucking tongues out of their throats.
And some of the supervisors look twelve years old. SERIOUSLY?!
I'm thinking, are they just out of elementary school????!
WHAT THE FUCK!
I got some more bad news yesterday, a good friend of mine had a miscarriage.
I felt so horrible for her. She's going to make an awesome mom.
And I've been there- several times- in that same position.
IT SUCKS!!
And it sucks that some parents get pregnant and have kids- that don't even want children!
Meanwhile, you have these amazing women, who have so much love to give to a child, and can't have children.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I had the halter monitor removed yesterday morning by the nurse and had blood taken.
The sticky stuff from the halter monitor ( that was used to stick the monitor onto my skin) left my skin a mess, and in some cases left WITH my skin. Fun, fun times.
Like I said- YESTERDAY FUCKING SUCKED!!!
My service coordinator, showed for the meeting, and she is AWESOME!
She caught the tail end of the meeting, because it had started early- not to my liking- and ended over 50 minutes before it was supposed to.
But, she got to see how ridiculous this so-called team "meeting" was.
She comforted me in Dunkin Donuts (on the corner of Lee's school ), while I cried, out of frustration.
She offered me a donut!
She's so sweet and always goes way above and beyond the call of duty.
She ended up getting my family and I a half-dozen donuts to bring home to my family.
She's so sweet, I'm very lucky to have her on Levi's case.
I talked to my mom last night, on the sofa. And she knew I was trying so hard not to cry. She knows me- I hate being vulnerable.
She told me that I SHOULD cry and let it out, because she's here and she's my mom.
It's times like those that I REALLY appreciate my mom.
And get to see how special and awesome she really is.

Yesterday, the entire day- my heart was "acting up", even when I was relaxed and not thinking about anything.
Of course, this happens when the halter monitor ISN'T attached to me.
While it was attached- nothing happened of course!
ARGH!

I'm going to Levi's school today, with him, as per usual.
And will speak to the "higher up" at the school about what happened.

Kisses Bitches!!!
No SUCKY FUCKY!!! hahahaha!

*photo of me- old old old photo.
I feel like this- but way less modelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment