Sunday, June 27, 2010

So very lucky

There are so many times in the day that my kids make me smile. I've realized nothing in this entire world makes me as happy as my babies make me. They make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. Yes, even with all my financial woes and whatnot, I feel blessed every single day I get to spend with my kids.
Just hugging them makes me feel like everything's going to be okay. Before I had my kids, everyday I was seeking stimulation of some sort, being bipolar and all. I was always bored and constantly got into trouble. Now I don't feel that need anymore.
On Saturday I took Lee and Vi to the sprinklers. It was Lee's first time! He LOVED it so much. He was smiling and laughing. Violet didn't love it as much as Levi, but she didn't hate it. Kayla put Vi on her shoulders and ran through the sprinklers- it was hilarious! Days like Saturday, remind me how different my life is now. It's better for sure.
I was never ever "whole" before. Now I feel like my heart is so filled with love, that it's overflowing. Yes, kids cause chaos- all the time. But even in the midst of insanity and destruction- if my kids flash an Innocent smile to me- all is good and makes complete sense again.
I know this post sounds all mushy and shit- which really isn't me. But when it comes to my kids- I'm total and complete mush. All kisses and hugs all day long.
So this blog post might be too much love for you guys- but this barely expresses the wonderful feelings I have for my children.

So- just deal with it;)

Kisses Bitches!!!
Make sure to show love to the people you care about-NOW!!!
*photo of my son in his new hat, on the way to the sprinklers.

No comments:

Post a Comment