Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fuck ass tired

ARGH!
It's been a few days since I stopped Geodon. I'm so exhausted. Then again I was tired before I stopped the medication.
But now it's father's day, and I'm exhausted and cranky! FUCK!
I haven't been sleeping well at night, the kids have been nuts.
And I'm just in a bad mood. Especially since I have so much to do to get the house ready for painting tomorrow. Painting that shouldn't be done. Instead REPAIRS are what need to be done, not painting.
I've had company over the past two days and I LOVE having people over- but something's not right with me. I'm not my old cheerful self that's for sure. And I'm having a hard time enjoying things and putting a smile on my face.
I don't think geodon's all to blame. I think it's mostly just me.
I didn't even make Dave or my dad a card for father's day yet. I feel like a terrible wife right now. I'm just so frustrated at the moment, with everything's that has been going on with my health and the apartment. I will make a card as soon as I'm done with this blog.
For every birthday or anniversary or special day I make a collage of photos as a card for Dave.
We hate buying cards- it's such a waste of money and it really means nothing because it was bought. That why we make each other things. Plus I did buy him two gifts at the beginning of the month- because I knew I'd have no money by the time father's day came around.
I didn't have to be psychic to know that for sure. I'm planning on turning around today- and make it great for Dave. I'm not sure how- but I gotta try.
Where's caffeine when I need it?!? Thanks for listening to my stupid rant.
Big hugs to all the proud Papas out there!
And of course- as always- kisses to my bitches!!! Make today great!!!
*photo is of both Dave and my hands on my pregnant belly (6 months preggers with our son Levi)

No comments:

Post a Comment