Sunday, June 6, 2010

Awaiting what tomorrow will bring

Tomorrow morning I got to court for the millionth time. I anxiously await what will happen.
Violet is getting SICK AGAIN, surprise surprise. There's nothing I can do to stop this from happening while we're here in this apartment. I trying to stay positive and not be frustrated at the moment. I've prayed and prayed and prayed. I hope tomorrow's the day G-d answers my prayers. I hope I hope I hope. I pray I pray I pray!
Levi will be getting early intervention services very soon, since he is developmentally delayed.
I've been having a really hard time dealing with stress. It's hard enough as a "regular" person, even harder as a bipolar. I've been trying to laugh more and not freak out as often. Trying to control my insanity when all it wants is to be let lose. And that CAN'T happen- I won't let it.
On a good note- I did make an amazing "leftovers" dinner. Dave made B.A.M (big ass meatballs) last night- so I heated them in a wine sauce and on the side creamy mashed potatoes and sauteed zucchini and broccoli. YUM!
It made me feel good to have everyone enjoy dinner so very much. I also cleaned today- which I tend to do a lot of when I'm stressed.
I feel like I'm clearing the clutter in my life. Getting things OUT of this apartment.
This week I have more clothing donations to make to the church that helps me out a lot.
They GIVE canned food and clothes to those who need it, instead of selling donations- like Salvation Army and other "charities" do. This DOES NOT help the poor people that desperately NEED these items. Salvation Army overprices many items- just so the people that work there- can take it home for free!
This church continues to help my family and I with giving us canned goods when we need it.
I'm so glad I have this opportunity to give back to this church and help others like me.
Tomorrow is on it's way- I'm going be dreaming of good things- so it can happen for me tomorrow.
I'll let you know what happens.

Love you all!!!
Kisses my darling Bitches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment