Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Panic!


I don't know what's going on. At first, I thought it was just a post-baby thing. About 5 or 7 months after women have a baby- their hair can start to shed.
But now- I'm losing a LOT of my hair, and no it's not from coloring, I haven't colored my hair in a long time, and it's pretty healthy. I'm thinking it's a hormonal imbalance. I've been going through a lot physically.
I've been experiencing endometriosis symptoms lately- truthfully ever since I gave birth to Violet, and it's just been getting worse. I had endometriosis surgery back in 2001. Which means there's a very good chance the endo is back.
That paired with my heart problems- ARGH!
I have SO many doctors appointments scheduled- but all for April. That's the earliest appointments I could get. Very frustrating.
Yesterday I got food poisoning for the 100th time. This time it was from a small bag of potato chips I shared with Violet yesterday, we bought at some bodega across the street from the playground. We both got pretty sick- but I got the worst of it, thank goodness. I would feel horrible if she had gotten the worst- it's hard watching your babies feeling sick.
I almost went to the emergency room last night, until I realized it was food poisoning. Because at first I almost passed out- well at least that's how it started for me last night after I made dinner.
I feel better thus far, not perfect but WAY better than last night.
I might make an emergency appointment with my doctor if my heart problems worsen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment