Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick Eww GROSS!

Yes, it's true- I'm sick yet again. As are my children and my mother.
I feel really really sick, and I'm trying to fight it, because as you all know, moms don't ever have TIME to get sick.
We just don't. There isn't any "sick leave" or "sick days".
My job is 24/7 non-stop.
My kids don't stop, in fact when my kids are sick I have to work overtime. My son sticks to me like crazy glue.
I can't eat in peace, or even a hot meal.
Luckily- and I truly do mean lucky- Dave has really been stepping it up around the house and with the kids, these past few days.
I'm in shock!
And really happy to see that I have some help.
But mostly in shock.
He made me soup! I was like- ok, where'd you put Dave? Where's he hiding?
The kids were laughing, even though they were sick, their daddy was tickling them and playing with them.
Again, I'm shocked!
This is BRILLIANT!
On the other hand, I still feel like total and complete shit right now.
My heart is doing the weird thing again- the stopping and starting- for some unknown reason. Plus I'm lightheaded.
Jeez, I hate being sick.
I have an endocrinologist appointment on Wednesday, in the city.
I know from what every other doctor has told me, I will not be receiving any good news whatsoever. Oh joy.
I know I have SERIOUS thyroid issues. I know this.
The only questions I have is- What's causing it? And how do we fix it?
Seems simple, right?
NAH, NOT AT ALL.
Apparently I'm asking how can I hitchike to mars and make it back home by noon, or something.
I have to write a fucking list of all my health problems before I go there, because I know the minute I walk into the doctor's office, my mind goes completely BLANK.

Anywhoo-
just thought I'd write a quick little something to get back into the swing of things again.

Kisses Bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment