Saturday, August 26, 2017

Metamorphosis

One our cocoons (about 10 from our garden we kept safe ) hatched yesterday! !!!! It's a black swallowtail!  And it liked me very much.
Talk about #metamorphosis ! !!
(Like I did the other day or so)
Took awhile for it to learn to fly away and dry it's wings.
Hence the crawling on me. It walked all the way up towards my neck and just stayed there. (I'm not even supposed to be out in the sun - due to a skin condition,  but I was for the butterfly hatching,  one down a few more to go)
So beautiful.
I guess I got my wings so to speak and am on my way,  on my path,  towards my TRUE destiny.
Butterflies are also lucky I hear when they choose you.
Thank you Butterfly.
Thank for the chance to meet you.
What an honor.
I will continue my metamorphosis and journey towards rebirth.

Whatever happens along the way or after,  who knows?
But I know I'm strong enough , and more than confident  enough to face what comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment