Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Eye doc and burning pain ball of fire

Went to eye doc- my doc literally said I'd  be screwed without my eyeglasses👓 cuz I wouldn't be able to see (shit)!" Hahaha!
And now I need to apply prescription cream to my left eyeball every night 🌘because since my stroke my left eye doesn't completely close.
That sliiiiiiight crack -like leaving a window open all night long can  leave you waking up in the middle of the night, screaming like someone fucking stabbed 🔪you in the motherfucking eye👁 and then set it on fire 🔥🔥🔥, and nothing  NOT ANYTHING  will relieve the pain - not opening the eyelid nor closing the eyelid.
Hence the needz for the medicine creamz.😂🙃😣



#funnystory #awesomehair #buzzcut #buzzcutgirl #hair #glasses #motivationalquotes
#barberlife #eye #emoji #picoftheday #modellife #nightlife #wink

No comments:

Post a Comment