Saturday, May 8, 2010

DARN IT- part two


Oh yea, and I found out today that my husband and my daughter have no medicaid all of a sudden!!!
Yeah, you heard me.
Medicaid and food stamps at the same time, coincidence??? I THINK NOT!
It happened in January and now only a few months later.
I hate that this is all happening at the same time.
I found out at the pharmacy when I couldn't pick up medication because, the insurance was not going through.
On the way to the pharmacy something flew into my eye, and I was partially blind, in Walgreen's. Then when I went to the cashier, my card wasn't going through.
Another day in hell.
Happy FUCKING Goddamn cock sucking thundercunt of a Mother's Day weekend!

Oh yea- and Happy Mother's day to all the deserving Mothers out there.
God Bless you all. I hope you DO have a wonderful, magical weekend. Unlike me.

Kisses Bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment